The Juha
it doesn't matter what device do you have. we have got wallpapers for it. we collected 3 million wallpapers and now every wallpaper can be downloaded from our website for free. just recommend us to all your friends to support us.

SAMSUNG BEHOLD T919 WALLPAPERS

Home  /   SAMSUNG BEHOLD T919 WALLPAPERS

samsung behold t919

Design The Samsung Behold’s candy bar design resembles previous touch-screen phones like the Omnia and the Dare. This value-buy powerhouse does a lot right and very little wrong. With TouchWiz, the Behold got features like “flashy 3D effects, new gesture controls, better integration of photos and contacts, and more haptic feedback. I don’t use the capabilities of this phone using the Android OS system. Would you like to tell us about a lower price? On the bottom of the display you’ll notice four icons for the phone dialer, the phone book, the Web browser, and the main menu.

Name: JoJor
Format: JPEG, PNG
License: For Personal Use Only
iPhone 5, 5S resolutions 640×1136
iPhone 6, 6S resolutions 750×1334
iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus resolutions 1080×1920
Android Mobiles HD resolutions 360×640, 540×960, 720×1280
Android Mobiles Full HD resolutions 1080×1920
Mobiles HD resolutions 480×800, 768×1280
Mobiles QHD, iPhone X resolutions 1440×2560
HD resolutions 1280×720, 1366×768, 1600×900, 1920×1080, 2560×1440, Original

That should be standard on phones with a full Web browser. An onscreen “back” button will let you correct mistakes when dialing. You also can type messages with the alphanumeric keypad we’re not sure why you would want to and you can change back and forth using an onscreen button or by rotating the phone. It’s easy to use and intuitive and thankfully devoid of distracting Flash animation.

WALLPAPER SHIVAJI MAHARAJ SHRIMANT YOGI HD

This T-Mobile Android mobile is poised to beat many on sansung same platform of incorporating advanced technological features. X X Xm X X If you’re buying a new iPhone, this should be your starting point.

User manual: Samsung T Behold | T-Mobile Support

Contributor Wireless and Mobile News states that the biggest drawback of the Samsung Behold compared to one of its major competitors, the Apple iPhoneis the lack of Wi-Fi on this touch-screen phone.

Its readiness samsuung functions through Java will be welcomed by large numbers of young as also professional users. We had no issues with misdials or pressing the wrong button, but if you have problems, you can adjust the calibration.

Samsung phones by series. The phone was however not working prperly when I got it. D D D D Not ur latest phone but i still like it. How do home security systems handle your privacy? A big miss, however, is Wi-Fi. Amazon Renewed Refurbished products with a warranty. Exact fit and satisfaction guaranteed!

Skip to main content. The Bottom Line Though it lacks Wi-Fi, the Samsung Behold is a sleek touch-screen phone with a range of features and an easily understood interface. The icon on the Back key is tiny so we kept forgetting what it did at first.

I contacted the seller about the dead battery, but have not hear from them. Kyocera’s been at this for a while, though, so the DuraForce Pro 2 is building on quite a bit of experience. Discussion threads can be closed at any time at our discretion.

PAUL SPERLING COLONIAL WALLPAPER

Most relevant reviews See all reviews. We also like the handy pull-down menu that’s available in some secondary menus.

Samsung Behold T919

This works very well for me. Review Sections Review Specs. Other key features include memory card slot, video capture, and voice control. When in my carrying case if I r919 the side keys when lifting it out of the case when incoming call It will hang up the call.

My biggest complaint r919 that is a little slow and the battery don’t last long, this could be that the battery needs replacing. Show less Show more. I will recomend this product for people like to use phone just to make regular call no internate. Alexa Actionable Analytics for the Web. As for the video application, users were dissatisfied with the quality of the footage taken because the highest quality of the videos could only be X